October 30, 2014

"Take Me To The River..." | Terror-iffic Hunt




Mouse Ears - Noodles - Webbed Mouse Ears 
 @Terror-iffic hunt until October, 31st. Only 5L$

Hint: Not all fairy tales always have a happily ever after.

 Hair - Truth - Melita - Browns

Skin - Essences *CHO skin* ~ Light Rose 01 ~ brown

 Dress - *katat0nik* (dead) Toy Playgirl Dress  ~ New
 @Halloween Edition - Available in 3 colors (Black, Red and Green)

Heels - The Secret Store - Juicy Spooky Heels - Kawaii Bat ~ New
@TAG Gacha - 50L$ per play

Little Monster -  Cute Poison - Lil Monster Purple
 @Terror-iffic hunt until October, 31st. Only 5L$

Hint: Zombies and Ravens and Skeletons, oh my!
Pose + Coffin - !bang - coffin 
 @Terror-iffic hunt until October, 31st. Only 5L$

Hint: look high, look low; but the view is from the rafters


 Ps. To see more of  the Terror-iffic hunt prizes please visit the official website clicking here.
 
________________________________________________________
 

Orelhas de Mickey - Noodles - Webbed Mouse Ears 
 @Caçada Terror-iffic até 31 de Outubro. Só 5L$

Pista: Nem todos os contos de fadas têm sempre um felizes para sempre.

Cabelo - Truth - Melita - Browns
Skin - Essences *CHO skin* ~ Light Rose 01 ~ brown

Vestido - *katat0nik* (dead) Toy Playgirl Dress  ~ Lançamento
 @Halloween Edition - Disponível em 3 cores (Preto, Vermelho e Verde)

Sapato - The Secret Store - Juicy Spooky Heels - Kawaii Bat ~ Lançamento
@TAG Gacha - 50L$ por jogada

Monstrinho roxo -  Cute Poison - Lil Monster Purple
@Caçada Terror-iffic até 31 de Outubro. Só 5L$

Pista: Zumbis e Corvos e Esqueletos, oh meu!

Pose + Caixão - !bang - coffin 
 @Caçada Terror-iffic até 31 de Outubro. Só 5L$

Pista: Olhe para o alto, olhe para baixo, mas a vista é das vigas.

 Ps. Para ver mais prêmios da caçada Terror-iffic por favor visite o site oficial clicando aqui.  

 
"♫♩♫...Take me to the river, Drop me in the water
Take me to the river, Dip me in the water
Washing me down, Washing me down...

...Take me to the river, drop me in the water
Push me in the river, dip me in the water
Washing me down, washing me...♫♩♫"

0 comments:

Post a Comment