February 10, 2011

Censored | Tokidoki

I'm so sorry for the lack of posts. I'm without any inspiration right now and at the moment I don't have much patience to stay on the computer because here in South America is hotter than hell on these couple days and I just can't stand being on the computer. :( And also I was really busy. I'll be back soon with more interesting things. Till there I think thats it...
Anyway, I hope you guys are having a great time! xoxo, Lila. ^~^'

Primeiramente mil desculpas pela falta de posts nesses dias. É que tem estado tão calor, mas tão calor que não aguento ficar muito tempo no computador, fora que estive ocupada nesses dias também...  E também parte porque eu estou sem inspiração para posts nesses últimos dias... :~~
Enfim, em breve postarei algumas coisas interessantes, mas até lá, por enquanto é isso aí. ;~~
Espero que tenham um ótimo dia!Um grande beijo, Lila.

[Click on the pic to see it bigger]
[Clique na foto para ver maior]

Sher's Cottage Gardens - Field of Red Petunias - 5L [Regular price is 100L! It's 5L untill Valentine's Day. O:]
Flats - (TokiD) Group Gift 2011 - Le piggy ballerina [Activate the tag to get it]
Shirt -  .::Censored::. - T-shirt Anabelle - 6L - Thank you, Cindy!^~^'

Blusa - .::Censored::. - T-shirt Anabelle -  6L - Obrigada, Cindy!^~^'
Sapatilha - (TokiD) Group Gift 2011 - Le piggy ballerina -  [Presente do grupo, ative a tag]
Sher's Cottage Gardens - Petúnias vermelhas - 5L [Está em promoção até o dia de São Valentino/Valentine's Day, 14/02. O preço normal é 100L!]

0 comments:

Post a Comment