September 21, 2010

New Line Eyes' Pack - MM Board!!



Well, today I have a really quick tip (thanks to Vitoria, of course, she showed me this store and discovered today lol) if you are looking for really realistic eyes and the best thing is that you can get a whole pack with four colors for FREE!

Let me explain: the New Line store has a Midnight Mania board with one eyes' pack and can be yours if you just hit the board ASAP!

Oh, I also bought the * NEW LINE - violet brown for just 1L$ and I thought is really realistic.

I can tell you now that this store became one of my favorites!So beautiful eyes for such low price!













Hoje eu tenho uma dica maravilhosa sobre a New Line, uma loja de olhos bem realísticos que possui uma MM com um pacote com 4 cores![Isso graças a Vi que conheceu a loja hoje de manhã e logo me falou!]

Ah, na loja também tem uma caixa no chão com uns olhos na cor castanho que estão só por 1L$!

Eu nem preciso dizer que virou uma das minhas lojas favoritas, porque além de super lindos os preços vão de 80L$ a 150L$, ou seja, valor super bacana se você estiver procurando por uns olhos maravilhosos e bem reais, porém está com poucos lindens no momento. ^-^'



* NEW LINE EYES Violet BROWN BOX - 1L$ (The box is on the floor)

* New Line eyes' pack - MM Board

0 comments:

Post a Comment