August 9, 2010

New MM's prize at Cupcakes!

I know I'm absent these days, but I'll be back soon with many posts... I hope!:D
Right on this time though I felt that I had to do a quick post about the new MM at Cupcakes!
They changed today and are amazing dresses with several colours. So I had to come here and tell you guys.
Make sure you'll hit the board at Cupcakes. I already did and when I receive I'll post here.
I'm almost sure this new prize will be till next week, but I don't really know.
So go there ASAP!






Ultimamente eu ando sumida do blog, mas logo eu voltarei com mais posts. Espero eu, pelo menos. ^-^'
Entretanto eu tive que vir aqui agora postar sobre a nova MM imperdível da Cupcakes, que mudou agora de noite e são vestidos de várias cores dessa vez.
Eu acredito que essa MM com esse prêmio vai ficar até a outra semana, mas é bom já ir lá e clicar agora, não?!:D


Cupcakes! - Taxi!

0 comments:

Post a Comment