July 25, 2015

"Let me show you everything I know..."


Hey guys! So... I've been wearing this outfit for a few days, and I thought it's simple but so cute at the same time, that I finally managed to take a few pictures the way I wanted to. 

If you notice, the hair I'm wearing today it's from Taketomi and I absolutely love it. I was wearing another hair from the same store on the previous post and both those hairs are a recent release and they're two of my recent purchases, which are absolutely a delight. 

I'm usually picky about hairs but those from Taketomi were like love at first sight. I'm also wearing this lovely Bikini from The Secret Store. I know it was available on last month's Collabor88 but only now I had the chance to start catching up on my posts. 

In any case, I hope you enjoy this little post and see you soon.

__________________________________

Hey pessoal! Já faz alguns dias que estou com esse conjunto e achei que ele ficou simples e fofo ao mesmo tempo, e, eu finalmente consegui tirar umas fotos do jeito que queria. 

Não sei se vão notar, mas o cabelo que estou usando hoje também é da Taketomi. No post anterior, eu também estava com um cabelo de lá, que são resultado das minhas compras recentes. E achei eles muito fofinhos. 

Geralmente sou enjoada pra cabelo, mas essses da Taketomi foram como amor à primeira vista. Ah, eu também estou vestindo esse Bíquini super amável, da The Secret Store. Eu sei que ele estava disponível no Collabor88 do mês passado, mas só agora que tive a chance de voltar a postar no blog. 

Espero que gostem desse pequeno post e vejo vocês em breve. 



Hair - [taketomi]_Akemi_II_Bento (S) ~ Recent release

Skin - Glam Affair - Sia (Europa)

Mesh Body - Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3

Glasses - The Sugar Garden / .tsg. Kokoro Glasses - Red

Bubblegum - [Pink Fuel] Yum Bubblegum!

Bikini - The Secret Store - Carmen Midkini - Cherry ~ Recent release

Bed + Poses - floorplan. charpoy bed / white Adult *(I tinted it light pink)

_____________________________________


Cabelo - [taketomi]_Akemi_II_Bento (S) Foi lançado recentemente

Skin - Glam Affair - Sia (Europa)

Corpo Mesh - Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3

Óculos - The Sugar Garden / .tsg. Kokoro Glasses - Red

Bola de chiclete - [Pink Fuel] Yum Bubblegum!

Bíquini - The Secret Store - Carmen Midkini - Cherry ~ Foi lançado recentemente

Cama + Poses - floorplan. charpoy bed / white Adult *(Eu tingi de rosa claro)



0 comments:

Post a Comment