November 19, 2012

"Is it New Year's Eve yet?"

The Around The World event is full of many interesting designs for you to choose from. Clothes, furniture, poses... It has a bit of everything. So today the poses I'm showing is from Nani's and you can grab it at the event. I love this wine prop from these poses so much, and for some reason it makes me remember of New Year's eve... Which makes me realize something: this year is passing by so quickly, I can't believe is almost December, and then January again! *hides*

Also what I'm featuring below is from Katatonik and Truth. I'm in love with the latest hair releases from Truth. This one is called Tyler and I gotta say, I really love braided headbands, it looks super cute! Oh, you might remember that until some time ago I didn't use to wear blonde hair so often, but this special color, "Barbie" from the Fades' pack changed my mind, I love it so much that nowadays I'm a blonde pratically all the time.

Not that I always could stick long for just one color. Since I love colourful tones and brown as well. But I'm leading towards blonde lately... I personally think is nice to change, especially here where we can wear any color we want, any time we want, right? 

And now I wonder about you! Do you change your hair color pretty often? What are your favorites? 

Now last but in no way least. My dress and shoes are the latest releases from Katatonik. They're both mesh, lovely, and are available in a bunch of cool colors. And if you get the fatpack, with the hud you can change and mix different colors to create one especial just for you to enjoy! 

I hope you liked and I wish you all a superb week, angels!

----------------------------------------------

O evento Around The World está cheio de novos designs super interessantes pra se escolher. Roupas, móveis, poses...  Tem praticamente um pouco de tudo. Então hoje eu quero mostrar as minhas poses que são da Nani, e essas você pode comprar lá no evento. Eu amei tanto esse prop de vinho, que por alguma razão me faz lembrar da Véspera de Ano-Novo... O que me faz perceber algo: esse ano não passou só rápido, ele voou praticamente! Eu não acredito que já é quase Dezembro e daqui a pouco será Janeiro novamente! *Se esconde*

Também o que estou mostrando abaixo é da Katatonik e Truth. Eu estou apaixonada pelos últimos lançamentos de cabelo do Truth. Esse é chamado Tyler e eu tenho que confessar, eu amo esse estilo de trança que parece uma tiara, é super fofo! Ah, e talvez você se lembre que até um tempo atrás eu não costumava ser loira tão frequentemente, mas essa cor especial, "Barbie" do pack 'Fades' mudou a minha cabeça, literalmente, rs. Eu amo tanto que hoje em dia eu estou loira praticamente o tempo todo! 

Não que eu jamais tenha conseguido ser uma garota de uma só cor de cabelo. Já que amo tons coloridos e castanhos também. Mas ultimamente eu estou mais voltada pra loiro mesmo. Eu pessoalmente acho que é super legal poder mudar o tempo todo de cor, especialmente aqui onde podemos usar a cor que quiser, na hora que quisermos, certo?

E agora eu pergunto sobre você! Você muda a cor do seu cabelo frequentemente? Que cores são as suas favoritas?

Agora por último mas não menos importante. Meu vestido e sapato são lançamentos da Katatonik. Eles são mesh, adoráveis e estão disponíveis em muitas cores distintas. E se você comprar o fatpack, com o hud você poderá misturar diferentes cores pra criar uma especial só pra você! 

Eu espero que tenham gostado e desejo pra vocês uma ótima semana, chuchus!





Hair - >TRUTH< Tyler w/Roots - Barbie *Mesh* ~ New

Dress - *katat0nik* Fatpack Bowie Dress  *Mesh* ~ New

Shoes - *katat0nik* Bowie Peep Toe Heels *Mesh* ~ New

Poses (1st and 2nd pic) - nani  - harvest wine - Available at Around The World until 29th, November.

-----------------------------------

Cabelo - >TRUTH< Tyler w/Roots - Barbie *Mesh* ~ Lançamento

Vestido - *katat0nik* Fatpack Bowie Dress  *Mesh* ~ Lançamento

Sapato - *katat0nik* Bowie Peep Toe Heels *Mesh* ~ Lançamento

Poses (1° e 2° foto) - nani - harvest wine - Disponível no Around The World até 29 de Novembro.

0 comments:

Post a Comment