October 25, 2012

Stroking is the antidote...



Horns - !Blah. - (My Devilish Horns / Pink) New! ~ gatcha! 50l to play

Hair - TRUTH - Guinevere w/Roots - Fudge 

Skin - .The Sugar Garden. - Mei Mei -bust- xiaxue tone -dark brows-

Bodysuit -  !Blah. (My Latex Mini Suit) Black ~ New!

Tails - !Blah. - (My Devilish Tail / Pink) New! ~ gatcha! 50l to play

Pitchfork - !Blah. - (My Devilish Tridents/ Pink)  New! ~ gatcha! 50l to play

Boots - *ATHOR* Dietrish Nouveau (Black) *Mesh* ~ free/group gift at the store

Poses -  !Blah. - (My Devilish Poses) - 3, 4  New! ~ gatcha!

____________________________

Chifres -  !Blah. - (My Devilish Horns / Pink) Lançamento! ~ gatcha! 50l cada jogada

Cabelo - TRUTH - Guinevere w/Roots - Fudge 

Skin - .The Sugar Garden. - Mei Mei -bust- xiaxue tone -dark brows-

Colã/Body -  !Blah. (My Latex Mini Suit) Black ~ Lançamento!

Rabo - !Blah. - (My Devilish Tail / Pink) Lançamento! ~ gatcha! 50l cada jogada

Espeto - !Blah. - (My Devilish Tridents/ Pink)  Lançamento! ~ gatcha! 50l cada jogada

Bota - *ATHOR* Dietrish Nouveau (Black) *Mesh* ~ free/group gift na loja

Poses -  !Blah. - (My Devilish Poses) - 3, 4  Lançamento! ~ gatcha!

______________

0 comments:

Post a Comment