December 25, 2011

*~~Behind Those Bright Blue Eyes~~*

 Merry Christmas, my dear readers! I hope you're having a great one.
With so many great gifts that stores are giving out this year, I hope I can post everything soon enough!
They're so many :O
But for now let me show you the Laq Christmas gift! It's a christmas version of Ebba and it comes in 3 skin colors. Cocoa, Ivory and Peach. Here I'm wearing the peach!
Besides amazing, I love that stores are giving out gift skins with make-ups that are very usable, so we can enjoy the skins a lot! 


___________________________________________


Feliz Natal, meus queridos leitores! Espero que vocês estejam tendo um ótimo natal.

Nesses últimos dias tantas lojas deram tantos presentes legais que fica até difícil postar tudo de uma vez, então espero que eu consiga postar logo pois eles valem a pena! 

Mas por ora, falarei sobre o presente divino da Laq, a vesão natalina da skin Ebba.

O presente vem com 3 tons (Ivory, Peach, Cocoa) e eu amei o fato que as lojas este ano estão dando as skins com maquiagens usáveis e discretas! Desse jeito a gente pode aproveitar pra usar bem mais!





Skin - LAQ ~ Christmas gift 2011 ~ free {Join the Subscribe and check the History}



________________________________


Skin - LAQ ~ Christmas gift 2011 ~ free {Se inscreva no Subscribe e depois cheque o Histórico}


0 comments:

Post a Comment