September 1, 2011

*~My Darling Prussian Blue~*








Meet my future character for the Hogwarts Your Story - RP  
I certainly intend to choose the Ravenclaw house. 
And omg, yes, she is blondeee! I thought I would make a change and try this out since it's a new character and everything.
Oh, and if you are wondering I couldn't apply yet cause I missed the early application (the day I was going to send it, they closed it *cries*) and it's still currently closed for now...
But I hope I can apply soon... :(
I never played RP in Second Life before so I'm really anxious for it! I also admit I feel like a newbie on this subject but I'm still excited! :O

______________________________

Conheça minha futura personagem para o Role Play que irá começar logo em língua inglesa: Hogwarts, Your Story. 
A casa que escolherei será a Corvinal. 
E decidi que minha personagem será loira. Pois é, loira! :O
Tentando experimentar algo novo já que é uma nova experência e tudo mais.
Infelizmente por enquanto só estou criando looks já que não consegui me inscrever ainda.
Quando ia enviar minha inscrição, eles fecharam temporariamente...
Mas espero que eu possa me inscrever logo.
Ah, e eu nunca joguei rpg antes, e não tenho muita idéia de como jogar aqui no Second Life, 
mas ainda sim estou ansiosa para tentar e tal. ^~^' D:

Black open cardigan with buttons, Light Grey cashmere sweater, white collar + tie; Skirt; Pants, Light grey open cardigan with buttons; black socks,  grey plaid socks; Black flats with a black bow- :::Sn@tch Mary Potter::: Fish For This Prize 
~ Or you can buy the total of 25 pieces for only 350L! 
{It comes with the neckties for all the 4 houses, and there is one plaid skirt, one more light grey cardigan with buttons [the one from the last picture], a white shirt, 1 more pair of socks [3 different pairs on total] and one pair of black pants [this one from the last pic!]! Also all the clothing is modify, so you can edit and strech the skirt a bit longer, for example!} 

 Black Cardigan [with the sculpted jacket part] - BRB. hogwarts *patronus cardigan* 

Black Ravenclaw Crest - *!t :: Ravenclaw House Crests - By December Larkham


Shirt with  white collar + Tie from the 3rd pic - *!t :: Ravenclaw Shirt -  By December Larkham


~~~

Cardigã apertadinho preto, Suéter cinza claro de cashmere, colarinho + gravata; Saia; Calça, Cardigã apertadinho cinza claro; Meias preta, Meias xadrez cinza; Sapatilha preta com laço preto - :::Sn@tch Mary Potter::: Fish For This Prize {Pesque pelo prêmio} 
~ Ou compre todas as 25 peças por somente 350L! 
{Vêm com todas as gravatas das 4 casas, mais uma saia xadrez de pregas, mais um cardigã cinza claro apertadinho meio aberto [este da última foto], uma blusa oxford branca meio curta, mais outro tipo de meia [são 3 pares diferentes ao todo] e esta calça preta. Ah, e todas as roupas são modificáveis, então você pode editar a saia e esticá-la para deixar mais comprida}

Cardigã tipo jaqueta preto larguinho [com a barra da jaqueta esculpida] BRB. hogwarts *patronus cardigan* 

Brasão de tecido da casa Corvinal - *!t :: Ravenclaw House Crests - By December Larkham


Blusa Oxford + gravata [3° foto] - *!t :: Ravenclaw Shirt -  By December Larkham

0 comments:

Post a Comment