June 18, 2011

*~Ana, So Milky~*


So, as I said in my last post, I'd show you Ana in Milky skin tone, and here it is. Ana special edition in Milk tone that was released by Filhty this week.
By the way I found this skin tone really lovely, I like pale skins a lot, so this took me by surprise and I adored it! So pretty! <3 Oh, there are 8 different make-ups to choose, cleavage/non cleavage option. Go try it asap!^~^'

~~~

Como eu falei no último post, eu disse que mostraria a Ana em Milk num post separado, então aqui está. 
Ana na versão Milk, edição especial que foi lançada pela Filthy esta semana...
À propósito eu adorei a Ana na versão pálida. Foi uma ótima surpresa isso, pois em geral amo skins bem branquinhas. <3  Há 8 maquiagens diferentes pra escolher e vem com opção de decote/sem decote também. Não deixe de ir na loja para experimentar. ^~^




 Ice Lilas | Natural
Night | Pink | Rouge


Sea | Tropics


*~~Visit: Filthy~~*

~~~

*~~Visite: Filthy~~*

0 comments:

Post a Comment