December 28, 2010

***MY UGLYDOROTHY***



Skins - Lucky 01 and Lucky 02 - ***MY UGLYDOROTHY*** - Lucky Board

Join the group and take the taxi here.
Entre no grupo e pegue o taxi aqui.

Ps. Go prepared for lag, because is crowded there. So try not to use any attachaments, go with jeans and a shirt.
Ps. Esteja preparada para enfrentar uma lag, pois está sempre cheio! Tente não usar attachaments, vá de short e blusa, ou ponha um jeans.


They're so lovely [I already have the Lucky 01], but unfortunately I'm still waiting for the Lucky 02 so that's because I didn't post on me. I'm there for 3 hours or more already and no L for me. :(


Elas são muito fofas, [até agora eu consegui pegar a Lucky 01, mas nada da 2°, o L até agora não apareceu. Por isso que não postei em mim ainda. :(


Good Luck!^-^'

0 comments:

Post a Comment