December 24, 2010

A lot of gifts!

So at this end of year we have a lot of gifts and I'm going crazy trying to show everything alone [since Vitoria is away :( ] but I'm trying to do my best and soon I'll post everything I find more interesting to you guys... So I'm sorry for the delay of posts.


 Nesse final de ano o que mais temos são muitos presentes e eu estou ficando louca com tantos pra mostrar, hehe [ já que a Vitoria está ausente :(]. Mas  prometo que aos poucos vou mostrando os presentes mais interessantes que encontrar por aí. 
Desculpem pela falta de posts!






Costume - !RT group gift Santa's Helper; Teddy Maker Outfit - Group Gift ( The fee is small, only 15L$)

Fantasia - !RT group gift Santa's Helper; Teddy Maker Outfit -  É group gift, o grupo pra entrar custa 15L$ e sempre dá presentes ótimos!










Hair - [kik]Xmas gift(box) - On the Subscribe, write "1" in the chat window when you click in information history.
Cabelo - [kik]Xmas gift(box) - No subscribe, escreva "1" no chat quando clicar no "information history".

Dress - !RT...xmas...candy red outfit - 0L$
Vestido - !RT...xmas...candy red outfit - 0L$

0 comments:

Post a Comment